Fantasy starter pack

Ulrika Isacsson miri at home.se
Thu May 13 15:24:39 EDT 2004

I have a similar friend and she really liked Fire and Hemlock and Power
of Three. I've also managed to get her hooked on Connie Willis (but I
guess that she is SF and not really in the running here), Martha Wells
(if I can get her books in Sweden you should be able to find them in the
UK) and Caroline Stevermer.

//Ulrika