OT, a bit political but irressistable -- Should Narnia be allowed to join the EU

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu May 13 13:37:54 EDT 2004

Ven said...

> This discussion was too funny not to post
>
> http://talk.guardian.co.uk/WebX?50@@.685f4d63/12

Oh, my brother was talking about this at dinner yesterday!  I'm so glad you
brought it up.

This bit made me crack up laughing:

"If someone wants to fuck a centaur, I don't see that it's any of the
government or the EU's business.
Although talking mice is probably beyond the pale."

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian (now wondering what Calormen's status would be).
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"The tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction."
-William Blake, "Proverbs of Heaven and Hell"