OT, a bit political but irressistable -- Should Narnia be allowed to join the EU

Belben, Philip ( Generation ) Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Thu May 13 05:29:08 EDT 2004

Thanks for the good laugh, Ven!

We could have our own, couldn't we?  Should Dalemark be allowed to join
the EU?

For that matter, should Ingary-Strangia and High Norland be allowed to
join?  I think High Norland is in a good position, but Ingary has
problems.  Although Strangia was technically the aggressor in the war
that led to its annexation by Ingary, Ingary has been strongly condemned
for the use of Weapons of Magical Destruction.  And while Strangia has
achieved some autonomy under Justin and Beatrice, I get the impression
that it's only a matter of time before the Strangian separatists come
out on the streets, demanding complete independence...

Philip (in procrastinating mode at work)

Internet communications are not always secure and therefore the Powergen Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Powergen Group.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax                +44 (0) 2476 42 5432