Spitting tintacks, plus quiz

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed May 12 21:58:23 EDT 2004

>>> Here's a request: if anyone be kind enough to tape
>>> this show, I'd be happy
>>> to send it off to other Aussies after I'd seen it.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Judith
>>>
>> oohh, yes please!!!!
>
> Seconded...or thirded....whatever! Yes please from me too!!
>
> Ros
> --

OK, first of all thanks to Ika for offering to tape this program when it
appears. (Ika, you mentioned putting it on your calendar - does that mean
it's scheduled?)

pass it on to Jon, who will pass it on to Ros who will pass it on to... Any
takers?

Judith

PS Ika, it's OK to send it to my work address below.

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine
PO Box 1928