OT, a bit political but irressistable -- Should Narnia be allowed to join the EU

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed May 12 21:45:58 EDT 2004

Thanks! Favourite bits:

"You're just being Orcist Meph. Servants of Sauron have rights too! Next
thenig you be telling me is that ringwraiths are destroying the fabric of
british society with their cornershops and exotic restaurants."

"She did manage to obtain WMD. The toxic residues in her turkish delight
could send entire nations into the grip of drug addiction.
We should seriously think about Turkey's entry also; since they clearly
supply Narnia with the materials to make these WMD. Applying sanctions
relating to Baklava should do it. "

"Tho on the plus side, she got global warming under control."

Hehe.
Aimee.