Unexpected Magic

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed May 12 12:46:21 EDT 2004

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:
|Thank you very much indeed. (I *do* have to buy it, I've never read Enna Hittims).
|<sound of rending budget>

Enna Hittims is cute.
Little Dot is new to an all-DWJ collection, isn't it?  I like that one
muchly.  And The Green Stone is good, and I think it's only been in the
Randomh House _Fantasy Stories_ thus far.

-deborah
--
Always remember to demand more of yourself than anyone else.  Otherwise you
become merely a tiresome rebellious young girl who wants that the whole