DWJ Quiz -- Who's Running Your Town

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri May 7 14:44:59 EDT 2004

On Friday, May 7, 2004, at 05:48 PM, Ven wrote:

> Thanks for all complimentary remarks, it was fun
> to do  as well.
>
> Hallie wrote
> <Only question you need to add is the state of
> your roads   - torn to
> bits would probably out-weigh all other questions
>
> around here atm!>
>
> Yes!

Wow - that was quick.  You are so good at this too - I was feeling a bit
guilty remembering having said you 'needed' to add this question, but
now it's going to be a temptation to drop 'hey, Ven, you need to do us
another quiz - which kind of magic user are you, maybe?' remarks all the
time!  ;)

> The roads are:
> a. Freshly marked and signposted
> b. Twisty, with confusing alleys
> c. Bright with posters and billboards
> d. Always being dug up for something or nothing
> e. Clogged up by the school run
> f. Potholed and muddy
> g. Superhighways

d!  And extra 'd' points for the fact that they're using our (very
narrow) road as the repository for all the rubble needed for the
surrounding ones?

> Vehicles seen driving down your street are
> a. 4 wheel drives
> b. Untaxed, or, if taxed, rather hot
> c. Ice cream vans
> d. White vans
> e. Thosde pesky UFOs again
> f. Horse drawn
> g. Sporty

:-)  The ice cream vans can't get through!

Hallie.