DWJ Quiz -- Who's Running Your Town

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue May 4 14:19:31 EDT 2004

Ven made a quiz!  Whee!

> 1. The area in which you live is
> d. Infested with old cars and fridges

> 2. Your house is
> d. Where no one else wants to live

> 3. Your cup of tea (if not actually flavoured with curry or vinegar) is
> f. Tansy, mint or some other kind of herb

> 4. Your nearest pub is
> d. Has sawdust on the floor

> 5. What keeps you awake at night
> g. The size of your overdraft

> 6. What wakes you up in the morning
> a. Your alarm clock at exactly the same time every day.

> 7. Your neighbour
> a. Keeps their hedges trimmed and their lawns mowed.

> 8. Public transport is
> f. Late

> 9. The local shops are
> c. A supermarket that sells everything from radishes to records

> 10. Local schools are
> d. Rough

> 11. The local park has
> b. A bad reputation after dark

> 12. For a good day out the locals
> b. Get a five fingered discount at the shopping centre.

> 13. The locals like to wear
> a. Uniforms (in the sense that they all dress the same, anyway!)

> 14. The appropiate school of criticism is
> c. Comparitive mythology

Hm.  A fairly even spread, but Ds slightly in the lead.  I get to live in
Erskine's town.

That was fun!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"The tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction."
-William Blake, "Proverbs of Heaven and Hell"