Flapjack recipe, golden syrup and damper

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Mon May 3 23:31:42 EDT 2004

I would personally put up my hand for a bottle of Hershey's Chocolate Topping.  MMMMMmmmm.  That stuff is wicked.  So much yummier than the Hershey's chocolate and orders or magnitude better than any chocolate icecream topping I've had here...

I plan to fill up large portions of my luggage with bottles of that on my next US trip.  And (obDWJ) American editions of DWJ books too of course :)