Flapjack recipe, golden syrup and damper

Abe Gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Mon May 3 23:17:04 EDT 2004

Aimee wrote:

> Personally, I find the lack of Tim Tams in America the most deplorable
> thing. Honestly, how can you people live? Oreos are all well and good, but
> nothing once you've tasted a TimTam...
> If you have TimTams, the best way to 'eat' them is in a TimTam slammer,
> which means nipping the tips off opposite ends of the biscuit, then using
it
> as a straw to drink hot chocolate or coffee or milo. You have to be quick,
> because the biscuit melts straight away and melts into a glorious
chocolaty
> mush inside your mouth - the only way to feed a chocolate addiction!

Nah, the best way to eat a Tim Tam is to nibble at it so that the various
layers kind of separate in your teeth and melt in your mouth.

To be honest, I've never tried it the way you describe...which I must do as
soon as possible!

BTW, I love the new dark chocolate ones even better than the milk ones....

Ros