British food in the US

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Mon May 3 21:25:47 EDT 2004

When I was staying in Redwood City (just north of San Francisco) last month,
the people I were staying with did some shopping in a very flash supermarket
that had a whole bay dedicated to imported British groceries. I bet they had
golden syrup. I'll email my friend and ask her the name of the up-market
supermarket; it may well be a chain.

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff