Fun quiz and...

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Mon May 3 17:42:14 EDT 2004

Ven said:

Hmm I was AA Milne the first time I tried the
children's author quiz, then Dr Seuss twice,
before ending up as Laura Ingalls Wilder when I
tried very hard not to be either of the other two
again. I didn't read either the Winnie the Pooh
books or Dr Seuss as a child so they didn't seem
very appropiate. The connecting thread by the way
was my choice of either the woods with the
friendly animals or the forest with the romping
animals. I chose the friendly ones first because
I thought the romping could become tiresome after
a while. I've had my two younger cats since they
were eight weeks old and when they were kittens I
used to wish I do do a time shift now and then so
I could chill with some adult sedateness and save
some romping to amuse me later on. They do still
romp now they are six* of course but without that
manic intensity.

... Now they are six they are clever as clever, and they think they'll stay
six now for ever and ever.
(It's not my fault - it was the mention of AA Milne at the beginning of
Ven's post that did it!)
Regards
Elizabeth.