Fun quiz

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat May 1 13:14:32 EDT 2004

On Saturday, May 1, 2004, at 10:56 AM, Otter Perry wrote:

> On Saturday, May 1, 2004, at 04:26 AM, liril at gmx.net wrote:
>
>> Gili wrote:
>>
>>> I'm "A Prayer for Owen Meany" and Israel, and I was written by Dr.
>>> Seuss.
>>> For what it's worth, I think I was kind of aiming for Israel, and
>>> it's not
>>> that difficult to get the result you're looking for.
>>
>> I had to try a few times for Germany. But the last question: Did you
>> ever
>> get together with your ex? was quite obvious ;-)
>>

>> Bettina
>
> Well, I was getting very confused, because some of you were referring
> questions I was sure I hadn't seen.  So I went back to the country
> quiz and
> discovered that the questions you get depend on the answers you give.
> That is, if you answer the first question one way, you get a certain
> second
> question, and if you answer the other way, you get a different second
> question.
>
> Now I'm going to go back and check the book quiz ....

Yup.  The book quiz works that way, too.  The kid's book quiz clearly
doesn't,
since you can see all the questions at once.

For me, there is one central question in
the whole gay marriage controversy:  What
do you care? .... I have only this advice to
offer those of you who oppose gay marriage:
don't marry a homosexual.

                      - Beth Quinn, Times Herald-Record