Fun quiz

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat May 1 12:56:34 EDT 2004

On Saturday, May 1, 2004, at 04:26 AM, liril at gmx.net wrote:

> Gili wrote:
>
>> I'm "A Prayer for Owen Meany" and Israel, and I was written by Dr.
>> Seuss.
>> For what it's worth, I think I was kind of aiming for Israel, and
>> it's not
>> that difficult to get the result you're looking for.
>
> I had to try a few times for Germany. But the last question: Did you
> ever
> get together with your ex? was quite obvious ;-)
>

> Bettina

Well, I was getting very confused, because some of you were referring to
questions I was sure I hadn't seen.  So I went back to the country quiz
and
discovered that the questions you get depend on the answers you give.
That is, if you answer the first question one way, you get a certain
second
question, and if you answer the other way, you get a different second
question.

Now I'm going to go back and check the book quiz ....

... the Bible is full of literature's two great
themes, love and death (as well as its
exciting cariacatures, sex and violence) ...

                                       - Thomas Cahill