Peeking in windows (was Re: Amulet of Samarkand)

Tue Mar 30 11:55:25 EST 2004

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:47:25 +1000, Abe Gross wrote:

>> >Huh? My icon ended up somewhere in the sea!! I don't know how that
>happened.
>> >Anyone know how I can change it?
>>
>> I just deleted it and started over, when that happened to mine.
>>
>> Melissa Proffitt
>
>Dragons and hurricanes notwithstanding, I've been trying to change it with
>no success. How did you delete yours, Melissa? The only way I can see is the
>Cancel key and that didn't work.

I have no idea.  It was after I had posted it, and it showed up in the wrong
place, and I clicked on something and there was a Delete button, so I used
it.  But now I can't repeat the trick.

You're in two oceans now, by the way....

Melissa Proffitt