Peeking in windows (was Re: Amulet of Samarkand)

Caroline Mills carrie at pitofdespair.org
Mon Mar 29 20:21:02 EST 2004

> I can't get the "post" function to work. I wanna
> play too so does anyone have any idea what's
> going wrong?

I had this problem on computers at two different companies, but it
worked fine at home.  I presume that certain types of applications were
disabled on the work computers.  The error message was not at all
obvious - the bar on the bottom left of my IE browser said "error on
page", but it took me a while to spot this.

If you're having a similar problem, I'm not sure there's a solution,
other than finding a computer that's not similarly disabled, or having
someone else put you in.

Caroline