Peeking in windows

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 09:50:33 EST 2004

Melissa replied to Helen:

>>I couldn't get this to work for me. I could look at the map, but not
>> post.
>>Maybe someone could put me in? I'm in Seattle.
>
> I added you.  See if you can make changes to yourself.

Gah. I can't get it to work either (if I click on 'Post' it just says
"Error on page" and does nothing). If anyone could add me (Leeds,
Yorkshire, UK, trousers, short hair, pink skin), that'd be ace.

Love, Ika

--
"It's brilliant, Bernard. Really, it is. Just two really small changes.
Instead of the academic, the daughter and the journalist, perhaps it could