location location location

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Sat Mar 27 06:12:16 EST 2004

I'm on the map! Brisbane, red hair.
Aimee.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Devra at aol.com
  To: dwj at suberic.net
  Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 2:55 PM
  Subject: Re:location location location

  http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/show.php?usernum=1677907162&lightmap=0&icons=0&&entrylist=0&zoom=0&welcome=1','bnetguestmap','toolbar=0,location

       That was neat.  Now there are 28 of us listed - we cover the world! Anyway, I will be at Noreascon (Boston, Labor Day weekend)  If I get table space, I will mostly be in the Dealers' Room, at Poison Pen Press.  Otherwise, I'll be mostly hanging out in the Dealers' Room anyway... Tall, short dark (with some white) hair, glasses, not as skinny as I used to be... um, er, not skinny.  No, cancel that one.  Tall, yes, let's just stick with that.
       Devra

  Devra Langsam
  www.poisonpenpress.com
  devra at aol.com