location location location

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 23:55:36 EST 2004

http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/show.php?usernum=1677907162&lightmap=0&
icons=0&&entrylist=0&zoom=0&welcome=1','bnetguestmap','toolbar=0,location
     That was neat.  Now there are 28 of us listed - we cover the world!
Anyway, I will be at Noreascon (Boston, Labor Day weekend)  If I get table space,
I will mostly be in the Dealers' Room, at Poison Pen Press.  Otherwise, I'll
be mostly hanging out in the Dealers' Room anyway... Tall, short dark (with
some white) hair, glasses, not as skinny as I used to be... um, er, not skinny.
No, cancel that one.  Tall, yes, let's just stick with that.
     Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com