Peeking in windows (was Re: Amulet of Samarkand)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 14:43:17 EST 2004

If all Aussie-listmembers got together at a central
location it would be in South Australia - the only
state with no (afaik) members. probably somewhere in
the desert near one of the refugee detention centres.
Last year I thought I might be visiting there anyway
when my wife discovered she was actually an illegal
immigrant.

Jon