Peeking in windows (was Re: Amulet of Samarkand)

jackie e stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Thu Mar 25 14:38:15 EST 2004

Hey, that was fun!  There's even a little red-haired girl icon, which I
appreciated very much, being red-haired and female.

So far, there's four of us on there, two each on opposite sides of the
country...

Jackie

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:02:32 -0500 (EST) deborah <deborah at suberic.net>
writes:
> I know I'm not the only New Englander here.  We should make a map of
> where the North Americans among us are, and try to come up with some
> relatively central location.

> Here, try this.  It should work for everyone, no matter where we
> live  I
> think if you don't pick a little guy in the pop-up window it fails,
> so
> make sure your dot appears.

http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/show.php?usernum=1677907162&lightmap=0
&icons=0&&entrylist=0&zoom=0&welcome=1','bnetguestmap','toolbar=0,locatio
n=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,width=720,h
eight=470,top=110,left=110