Peeking in windows (was Re: Amulet of Samarkand)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Mar 25 14:22:37 EST 2004

Melissa said...

> I do think it would be fun to plan some kind of US gathering, but since we
> seem to be spread out all over the nation, it might be complicated.  I
know
> *I'd* be willing to travel at least a little ways to meet you all.

I think that's what cons are for.  You figure out where you all are, find a
reasonably central point, and arrange to all go to the next con held in that
vicinity.  That way you all get to meet up, plus if you find out you hate
each other in person, you haven't wasted the trip. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian (who is hideously envious of all her listfriends - here and
elsewhere - who can meet up like that).
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"The tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction."
-William Blake, "Proverbs of Heaven and Hell"