Peeking in windows (was Re: Amulet of Samarkand)

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Thu Mar 25 14:02:32 EST 2004

I know I'm not the only New Englander here.  We should make a map of
where the North Americans among us are, and try to come up with some
relatively central location.

Here, try this.  It should work for everyone, no matter where we live  I
think if you don't pick a little guy in the pop-up window it fails, so
make sure your dot appears.

http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/show.php?usernum=1677907162&lightmap=0&icons=0&&entrylist=0&zoom=0&welcome=1','bnetguestmap','toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,width=720,height=470,top=110,left=110

-deborah
--
In plain then, what forbids he but to know,
Forbids us good, forbids us to be wise?   -- Paradise Lost

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Ian W. Riddell wrote:

|I'd be up for traveling a little as well. I'm in Madison, WI. Are there
|any list members east of me?
|
|widdy

|>> You come visit me, in SW colorado, and we'll just pop over
|>> to Utah one day and have a peek.
|>
|> I do think it would be fun to plan some kind of US gathering, but
|> since we
|> seem to be spread out all over the nation, it might be complicated.  I
|> know
|> *I'd* be willing to travel at least a little ways to meet you all.
|>
|> Melissa Proffitt
|>
|> --
|>

|Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. Thomas Jefferson
|--