Peeking in windows (was Re: Amulet of Samarkand)

Thu Mar 25 12:14:36 EST 2004

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:55:43 -0700, Otter Perry wrote:

>> -deborah, who'd love to peek through your windows one day
>
>You come visit me, in SW colorado, and we'll just pop over
>to Utah one day and have a peek.

I do think it would be fun to plan some kind of US gathering, but since we
seem to be spread out all over the nation, it might be complicated.  I know
*I'd* be willing to travel at least a little ways to meet you all.

Melissa Proffitt