Amulet of Samarkand

Thu Mar 25 11:58:40 EST 2004

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 00:30:25 -0500 (EST), deborah wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

>|>Roaaaar ???
>|
>|Eeek.
>|
>|<ahem>
>|
>|EEEEEEEK!
>|
>|(running away)
>
>You people are strange.  Good thing you have each other.

We were just discussing this last night when we had the same nauseated
reaction to some human-interest story on the news.  Our opinions are so
strongly expressed that we'd either be in perpetual conflict, or one of us
would be cowed and inarticulate half the time.

>-deborah, who'd love to peek through your windows one day

I don't know that I'd be thrilled to see someone's head peering over the
windowsill, but you're naturally welcome to visit any time.  We could have
the best book discussions ever.  :)

Melissa Proffitt,
getting ready for _Zod Wallop_ tonight
(what dessert to make....)