newbie problems

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Sun Mar 21 22:51:53 EST 2004

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, Allison Marles wrote:

|Yay! I got this message twice, which suggests that I am now getting
|messages sent to the list.  I didn't see any settings page on the
|site, can you send me a url ?  Perhaps you have to send an email
|to the list before you start receiving emails ?

I'm not sure what was up; I wasn't seeing bounces for you.  We don't
actually have a web-only setting -- although I have a long backburnered
project to switch to a software package with more flexibility -- but I'm
glad you're receiving email now.  Let me know if you have further
problems.

Welcome!

-deborah
--
In plain then, what forbids he but to know,
Forbids us good, forbids us to be wise?   -- Paradise Lost