Long Lived Characters

Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 05:33:12 EST 2004

And the Doctor has been in existence since William Hartnell's original portrayal in November 1963.
(Although some of the recent rumours about the new series fill me with dread)
During McCoy's reign as the Seventh Doctor, the Doctor was over 900 years old, though I don't know where they've got to with all the recent books.

Rowena