fairy tale retellings

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 04:28:35 EST 2004

Robyn asked:

>>I know there are a number of people on this list who are aficianados
>>of this genre (sub-genre). I am looking for short story suggestions
>>of good fairy tale retellings. Anyone got anything to suggest?

Not books, I'm afraid, but if you were looking for a soundtrack while you
read: Tori Amos's song "Silent All These Years" is a version of the Little
Mermaid; Hole's song "Live through This" refers to Rose White and Rose
Red; Donovan did a version of the Little Tin Soldier.

Love, Ika

--
"You've made me and my friends very happy" - stammering fan
"I didn't mean to" - Morrissey