OT: New Bujold Story

Liz Ottosson elizabethottosson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 11:15:19 EST 2004

It's interesting to see that I'm in a minority in not liking Komarr as much
as the other Bujold books - although it's nice to feel I'm in company with
DWJ :). As I said, I will be rereading it in chronological order as soon as
I get hold of the books I'm missing, so perhaps my opinion will change. I do
take the point that in one way, Komarr is a good place to start because half
the book is from the point of view of someone who is just meeting Miles for
the first time herself.

Anyway, I've caved in and started on A Civil Campaign, and am currently
entranced by it.

Liz