More OT: Regional Prejudices was Re: OT: New Bujold Story

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Tue Mar 16 10:03:12 EST 2004

No, no, Jon; it's Tasmanians who are reputed to have two heads from close
inbreeding.

Just to reinforce this notion... my husband and three of his brothers
married wives each of whom is related to at least ONE of the other wives.
(Marg is related to Jen and to me, me only to Marg, Vick only to Jen... I
think.) We are not, however, related even remotely (by blood) to our
husbands. The lads came from way out west... Smithton way.

Gotta get new blood in somehow!

Sallyo.