feminisms

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 19:05:05 EST 2004

Just tried the same search, had three doormat ads down
the right, fairly unobtrusive. I thought that another
quote from her on the first site was quite appropriate
for the Bujold discussion here;

"God forbid that any book should be banned. The
practice is as indefensible as infanticide."

while I particularly liked this one;

"Did St. Francis preach to the birds? Whatever for? If
he really liked birds he would have done better to
preach to the cats."

I also noted from the Google search that the last two
words of the feminist quote ("or prostitute") are
often omitted.

Jon