OT: New Bujold Story

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Sun Mar 14 15:31:02 EST 2004

Just wanted to give a heads-up to all the other Bujold fans on the
list. "Irresistible Forces", the romance/SF anthology that contains a
new Miles story is in stores now (at least it's in Borders and Barnes &
Noble here in the U.S.).

The story is called "Winterfair Gifts" and deals with the wedding of
Miles and Ekaterin. Of course that's not all that happens, but ask I'm
only one-third of the way through and I don't want to give anything
away, that's all I'll say.

I'll let you  know what I think when I'm done.

blessings

widdy

-----
For me, there is one central question in the whole gay marriage
controversy: What do you care?  . . . I have only this advice to offer
those of you who oppose gay marriage: Don't marry a homosexual.
- Beth Quinn, Times Herald-Record
-------
Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net