Fw: CFP: Harry Potter Fan Fiction (6/15/04; collection)

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 03:37:24 EST 2004

Charles, then Otter:

>> I've got to admit that the following call for papers is just the kind
>> of
>> thing to make me pour a glass of port, bristle my moustache and take
>> out a
>> subscription to the Daily Telegraph, <snip>
>>
>>> EDITED VOLUME: HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION
>>>
>>> Contributions are sought for a proposed collection of essays about
>>> Harry Potter fan fiction.
>
> It makes me want to look sternly over the tops of my glasses and poke
> somebody with my cane.

Whee! Thanks for posting this, Charles.

Love,  Ika (pouring an alcopop, polishing my piercings**, pulling a
dog-eared copy of "The Pleasure of the Text" down from the shelf, and
opening the gate to the barbarians)

**Okay, okay, but I couldn't think of a better opposite of "bristling my
moustache".

--
"I had no choice but to recognise that the world was suddenly making
itself available for improvement, and it was all Morrissey's fault"