unexpected magic

Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Mon Mar 8 10:28:24 EST 2004

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the first time that Everards Ride has been available outside the US?
I remember getting VERY excited when I saw this title listed as forthcoming, only to be really disappointed that it seemed to be a limited print run for NASF only.

But hey look on the bright side, it's a good opportunity to introduce DWJ to new readers. I have a 7 year old nephew & have been wanting to introduce (or do I mean indoctrinate?) him to DWJ but I think he's a bit young for most of her work.

Rowena