World Book Day etc.

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Sat Mar 6 11:02:28 EST 2004

I would have said far too long rather than romantic, but I am impatient :)  As a wise man once said, I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now....

I went and had a look on Amazon too, and it revealed another new title being published in May.  It's collection of short stories called Unexpected Magics.  Does anyone know if it contains any previously unpublished stories?

Kylie