Penelope Farmer

Nat Case ncase at hedbergmaps.com
Fri Mar 5 12:13:41 EST 2004

Hallie:

How peculiar. I found under 20 copies total and none at all of Summer
Birds yesterday. Maybe I mistyped or something.

Good! I was worried she had been Mysteriously Made Obscure, and it
seemed unlikely...

I'm not surprised about revisions to Charlotte Sometimes. It was
quite early for her and she still lists it as one of her favorites.
Or were the changes Americanizations? I recall a lot of Britishisms,
which confused me when I first read it age 9.

Nat