Penelope Farmer

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Mar 5 09:43:02 EST 2004

Nat:

>On a whim I went to look up Penelope Farmer's books. I was trying to
>remeber which ones went in which order. I was very surprised to find
>almost nothing in ABEbooks or NY Public Library, and to find all the
>SF bibliographical references totally wrong. Has she been dropped
>off the radar? Summer Birds was one of my favorite books in early
>middle school, and I still go back to Charlotte Sometimes on a
>regular basis.

There was a recent post on the ABE BookSleuth Forum about Charlotte
Sometimes - apparently there are at least two different versions,
possibly more.  Somebody's certainly interested enough to be
discussing this.  Did you mean you found few copies of her books for
sale on ABE?  There seem to be tons there now.

Hallie.  ( Displacement Activities R Us)