OT - Meredith Ann Pierce - now with spoilers

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 4 21:54:28 EST 2004

>That's part of what I mean by *Evil* Feminism--the variety described by
>Irina, where you're allowed to have choice as long as you make the "right"
>choice.

We call those "maggot choices" in our house, after my mother (nicknamed
maggot) who is a master of them. She does it for both big issues and little
ones (like: you want juice or milk? Well, you can't have juice.) When
called on it, she actually said she wanted to give us the illusion of choice.

>Melissa Proffitt
>(still procrastinating at 9:08 a.m.)

This is actually very impressive. Some of us are not awake enough to have
procrastinated at all by this time of the morning.

Robyn