I'm Back!

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Mar 3 16:54:18 EST 2004

I'm back from two weeks of hell - otherwise defined as having no email
access (due to severe computer problems; now, thank goodness, sorted!).

I am now busily working my way through 2000 backed-up emails; I *hope* I
won't miss anything important, but if anyone for some reason specifically
wanted me for something, it might be wise to email me again.  Just in case.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"The tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction."
-William Blake, "Proverbs of Heaven and Hell"