OT A Wrinkle in Time

Kale lskale at ixaxis.net
Tue Mar 2 07:31:40 EST 2004

Replying to an old message to report that they are *finally* airing the
mini-series
in the U.S.  According to Madeleine L'Engle's official website:

"The highly anticipated movie-version of "A Wrinkle In Time" is finally
scheduled
to air on ABC! The movie will air on May 8th, and while we don't yet know the
exact time it will air, we expect that it will be during "primetime." Check
your
local listings. We look forward to the release of the film inspiring a
discussion,
revisiting, and hopefully, new discovery of Madeleine's most famous and
best-loved book."

Kale