Howl trailer

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jun 30 16:52:37 EDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 02:27:01PM +1200, Elizabeth Evans wrote:
>I tried to open this, and got the music but instead of a video clip,
Windows
>Media player insisted on showing me some of its own randomising patterns.
>Most annoying, as I would love to see Sophie sweeping.
>I'll just have to wait till it comes out, won't I?

Not necessarily. What you need is a DivX 5 codec for your system. Take a
look at http://www.divx.com/divx/ .

I've put together a subtitle file based on Deborah Goldsmith's
translation at nausicaa.net; you can download it from
http://firedrake.org/roger/Howl_Trailer_20040626.zip . People with media
players that can handle subtitles (for Windows I recommend the excellent
and free BSPlayer at http://www.bsplayer.org/) may find them useful.

Roger
___

Thank you very much for this, Roger. I'll try it at home since there's all
sorts of firewalls preventing us from downloading stuff at work.
Regards
Elizabeth.