We have lift-off.

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Jun 30 14:21:30 EDT 2004

I complained...

> There's definitely something horribly wrong with it.  It thinks I'm one of
> the Izzys!

Even more bizarre.  I did it again, as my LARP character, and turned out to
be Miss Smith from "Dogsbody" (a character I am very fond of, but I'd never
seen much similarity between her and Fionnuala before!).  Then I did it
picking answers that I just liked the look of, and came out as Robert from
"Wild Robert", which is one of the few DWJs I haven't read.

It occurs to me that this could be an interesting way of generating
characters for a game or for fiction, or for finding out more about such a
character.  Cool!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
-Wm. Shakespeare, "Macbeth".