We have lift-off.

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jun 30 10:25:20 EDT 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Kyla Tornheim wrote:

> Then I tried to get Awful, and got Fifi and Sam. (And I have to say,
> since when do Fifi and Sam have both one sibling and no siblings? I
> figured that would work for Awful *and* Ann/Vierran.)

Remember that it's a most-like engine, which means both that one
obviously-right answer won't guarantee the right result if too many
other answers are wrong and that one obviously-wrong answer won't
guarantee a wrong result if enough other answers are right.

On my aforementioned quest to find the DWJ character most like a small
pebble, the test came up with Fifi even though I selected "completely
inhuman", answered in the negative to several questions about making
long journeys, and otherwise indicated in several ways that even Fifi
isn't that much like a small pebble really.

> So then I tried to get Ann/Vierran. And I got Roddy.

And now I'm trying to remember whether Roddy and Grundo were actually
related - because if not, Roddy might be another one with both n and
n+1 siblings.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."