We have lift-off.

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Wed Jun 30 09:37:03 EDT 2004

...and I tried it, vaguely as me, and got Mig.

Then I tried to get Awful, and got Fifi and Sam. (And I have to say, since
when do Fifi and Sam have both one sibling and no siblings? I figured that
would work for Awful *and* Ann/Vierran.)

So then I tried to get Ann/Vierran. And I got Roddy.

And then I tried to get Rupert, and got Vernon Wilkins.

I would be really, really depressed about my lack of Skillz, but then I
tried for Jamie, because I *just* finished reading Homeward Bounders, and
I succeeded.

Thank heavens.