We have lift-off.

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 30 04:42:52 EDT 2004

I'm Heather in "Wild Robert". I went back and did the whole thing over with
slightly different answers for each question I wasn't sure about, and I came
out once again as Heather in "Wild Robert". I don't remember Wild Robert at
all! I'll have to go back and reread it.

The character in a DWJ book I've most identified with up to now was the
mother in "A Pride of Peacocks", the one who washes the dishes while
rereading "Mill on the Floss". I can't explain why I felt an instant
affinity to her. I doubt she's one of the possibilities in the quiz. Now I
have to go back and reread the story and do the quiz again as her to find
out if she's Heather too.

And, Roger - you're the one who designed the quiz, so obviously you would be
Chrestomanci. It's only natural. (Don't ask why, it just is).

Gili