We have lift-off.

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jun 30 00:50:02 EDT 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> The DWJ Characters Quiz is now up and running, and can be found at
>
> http://firedrake.org/cgi-bin/quiz.cgi?quiz=dwjcharacter

First, I tried answering as myself, and got:
Jamie from The Homeward Bounders

(I'm not sure I'd get the same result if I did it again; I was veering
erratically between literal truth and metaphor as I answered.)

Then I did it as the main character of my favourite television series
(Doctor Who), and got:
Throgmorten in The Lives of Christopher Chant

(At some point, I think I'm going to go back and do it again for each
version of the character instead of an aggregate: I bet they're not
all Throgmorten.)

And then, just for a laugh, I did it as a small pebble, and got:
Fifi in Archer's Goon

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."