Howl trailer

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Jun 29 22:27:01 EDT 2004

Laurel said

<snip bits about the quiz>

Also, I haven't seen any discussion of the Howl trailer over at
nausicaa.net, and am very curious to know what everyone thinks about
it.  As for me, nothing was designed quite how I imagined it, but I
still like most of the trailer, especially Sophie's energetic sweeping.

. . .

I tried to open this, and got the music but instead of a video clip, Windows
Media player insisted on showing me some of its own randomising patterns.
Most annoying, as I would love to see Sophie sweeping.
I'll just have to wait till it comes out, won't I?

Regards
Elizabeth.