Moril (contains spoilers)

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 29 22:07:46 EDT 2004

He's part of the family of singers.  His father Clennen gives him the
large cwidder that belonged to Osfameron and has magical powers.  He
topples a mountain down on an invading army (like Harry in The Blue
Sword for any Robin McKinley fans).  he's the one that looks sad in the
painting in Crown of Dalemark.

Also see the wiki entry: http://suberic.net/cgi-bin/dwj/wiki.cgi?Moril

Allison