We have lift-off.

Laurel lalamme at gru.net
Tue Jun 29 22:03:23 EDT 2004

I just came out Zillah, and will have to reread ASWM to decide if I like
that result or not.  But Ven, how did you get Sirius?  I have been
trying to channel him for a number of quiz results now, and keep coming
out Throgmorten or Calcifer, sometimes both.  Two fascinating
characters, of course, but I've always been partial to Sirius.  This is
a wonderful quiz.

Also, I haven't seen any discussion of the Howl trailer over at
nausicaa.net, and am very curious to know what everyone thinks about
it.  As for me, nothing was designed quite how I imagined it, but I
still like most of the trailer, especially Sophie's energetic sweeping.

Laurel