We have lift-off.

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Jun 29 20:31:31 EDT 2004

This is so cool. I am Princess Beatrice from Castle in the Air. I will have
to re-read 'Castle' to see if I'm happy with the result.
Thank you so much to Minnow for persistence and being the A1 co-ordinator,
Roger for techspertise, and especially to Diana for a) the characters and b)
compiling the questionnaire.
Regards
Elizabeth.